Lee Bryan is back again this summer! And this time he's Dr. Dinosaur! He'll lead you on an exciting expedition of prehistoric proportions. You'll learn about paleontologists, how they examine the bones and other fossils left behind by dinosaurs. You'll find out about adaptation, flying reptiles, and extinction. You'll even get to witness a Dinosaur Death Match between Tyrannosaurus Rex and Velociraptor. For more information about the show, check out the official That Puppet Guy website. For more information about the subject matter, take a look at the official Teacher Guide. And make sure you stop by the Kid Zone before or after the show to pick up books about dinosaurs. Look for Dewey Decimal number 567.9.
That Puppet Guy presents Dr. Dinosaur!
Tuesday, June 18, 2013 at 10:30 am, 1:30 pm, and 6:30 pm
Wednesday, June 19 2013 at 10:30 am and 1:30 pm
Thursday, June 20, 2013 at 10:30 am and 1:30 pm
Another reminder about this year's seating guidelines for the Summer Reading Library Theatre shows:
1. Per the fire code, program attendance will be limited to the seats we have in The Library Theatre.
2. All seats will be available on a first come, first served basis. We do not register for Library Theatre programs to ensure a full house and to allow the largest attendance possible.
3. We have added two new program times, so that each program is repeated seven times.
4. Please limit yourself to one theatre program per week.
5. We will not be able to save seats. All members of your party must be there in order to be seated together.
6. Each attendee will have a ticket, which will be required for re-entry to the programs.