Madcap Puppets are back by popular demand! And, yes, they are once again using larger-than-life puppets. Some could even be called giants! This year's show is Fantastic Fairytales. The king's royal court jester, Flump, accidentally overhears a plot by the wizard Glistor to turn the king into a mouse. As he entertains and amazes the audience with fantastic fairytales, Flump tries to discover a way to save the king. The 45-minute show includes audience participation and surprise twists to three fairytales -- The Wishing Tree, The Water of Life and Rapunzel. Click on Fantastic Fairytales in blue to watch a sneak-peek video.
Don't forget the new seating rules for all Summer Reading Library Theatre shows!
1. Per the fire code, program attendance will be limited to the seats we have in The Library Theatre.
2. All seats will be available on a first come, first served basis. We do not register for Library Theatre programs to ensure a full house and to allow the largest attendance possible.
3. We have added two new program times, so that each program is repeated seven times.
4. Please limit yourself to one theatre program per week.
5. We will not be able to save seats. All members of your party must be there in order to be seated together.
6. Each attendee will have a ticket, which will be required for re-entry to the programs.
Madcap Puppets presents Fantastic Fairytales
Tuesday, June 11, 2013 at 10:30 am, 1:30 pm and 6:30 pm
Wednesday, June 12, 2013 at 10:30 am and 1:30 pm
Thursday, June 13, 2013 at 10:30 am and 1:30 pm