This error message is most often the result of a computer set with the incorrect date, time or time zone.
See the solution on Adobe's website Troubleshooting E_ADEPT_REQUEST_EXPIRED errors (Digital Editions).
- Ebooks and Downloadable Audiobooks
- Can I download one ebook to multiple devices (i.e. a computer, a Nook, an iPad, and iPhone)?
- Do you offer classes or workshops?
- ERROR: 0xC0001F45 Unable to get the variant value for the requested database field.
- How can I limit the search to find only titles that are available right now?
- How can I suggest a downloadable book title for purchase?
- How can I tell what Adobe ID I registered my device to?
- I love this service! How can I support the library and help the downloadable media collection grow?
- I returned an ebook but it is still showing up on my device. How can I tell when it will expire?
- The downloadable.jclc.org site only shows me the mobile device version, or only shows EPUB versions.
- What is the difference between PDF and ePUB?
- Which formats are compatible with which devices?
- Will replacing my lost or stolen library card affect my OverDrive service?
- ADOBE DIGITAL EDITIONS
- Adobe Digital Editions is authorized/activated with another person's Adobe ID/Password and needs to be changed.
- ERROR: 'E_ADEPT_INVALID_RIGHTS_VALUE', or an error message saying the file can't be opened by Adobe Digital Editions.
- ERROR: "IO Error on Network Request."
- ERROR: 80131500. Failed call to fulfill title. Experienced an exception retrieving the Fulfillment Token from ACS.
- ERROR: E_ADEPT_REQUEST_EXPIRED
- How can I return an ebook early (before the check out period is up)?
- How do I download Adobe Digital Editions?
- My ebooks aren't showing up in Adobe Digital Editions
- My ebooks used to open with Adobe Digital Editions but now they won't. They try to open in OpenOffice instead.
- Should I activate Adobe Digital Editions anonymously or with an Adobe ID?
- What do I do if I need to authorize my device and Adobe Digital Editions does not prompt me to do so?
- When I download an eBook, it opens in Sony eBook Library Software instead of Adobe Digital Editions. What should I do?
- When I plug my Nook into Adobe Digital Editions, I have error messages and some of my books don't show their covers.
- AUDIOBOOKS ON ALL DEVICES
- MOBILE APPS AND ACCESS
- SONY READER
- iOS - iPAD, iPHONE
- PANDIGITAL NOVEL