ERROR: Error 0x80070057: The parameter is incorrect.
Try resetting the Digital Rights Management (DRM) for Windows Media Player to fix this error:
1. First, please delete the DRM folder on your computer. Depending on your OS, it can be found in different locations:
- Windows 2000 and XP: C:Documents and SettingsAll UsersDRM
- Windows 98: C:WindowsAll UsersDRM
- Windows Millennium Edition: C:WindowsDRM
If you cannot find the folder, it may be 'hidden'. Please use the following steps to view hidden files and folders.
- In Windows Explorer go to Tools > Folder Options > View
- Under 'Hidden files and folders' heading, make the following changes:
o Select 'Show Hidden Files and Folders'
o Un-check 'Hide Protected Operating System Files'
- Click the button 'Apply to All Folders'. This will ensure the changes affect all folders on the system.
2. Re-run the Windows Media Player Security Upgrade from the OverDrive Media Console under the 'Tools' menu.
3. Attempt to download an OverDrive Audio Book.