Frequently asked questions about downloading ebooks to the Pandigital Novel.
- Ebooks and Downloadable Audiobooks
- Can I download one ebook to multiple devices (i.e. a computer, a Nook, an iPad, and iPhone)?
- Do you offer classes or workshops?
- ERROR: 0xC0001F45 Unable to get the variant value for the requested database field.
- How can I limit the search to find only titles that are available right now?
- How can I suggest a downloadable book title for purchase?
- How can I tell what Adobe ID I registered my device to?
- I love this service! How can I support the library and help the downloadable media collection grow?
- I returned an ebook but it is still showing up on my device. How can I tell when it will expire?
- The downloadable.jclc.org site only shows me the mobile device version, or only shows EPUB versions.
- What is the difference between PDF and ePUB?
- Which formats are compatible with which devices?
- Will replacing my lost or stolen library card affect my OverDrive service?
- ADOBE DIGITAL EDITIONS
- AUDIOBOOKS ON ALL DEVICES
- MOBILE APPS AND ACCESS
- SONY READER
- iOS - iPAD, iPHONE
- PANDIGITAL NOVEL