Storybook Brunch Catches Boogie Fever
We have one more Storybook Brunch this season. Join Miss Anna Beth this Saturday, April 25, 2015 at 10:30 a.m. for a dance-themed storytime, Boogie Fever. There will be stories! There will be music! And, of course, there will be dancing! Plus there will be a breakfast snack -- cereal mix 'n match. This is our final Saturday storytime of the school year, so don't miss it!
DID YOU KNOW?
National Dance Week begins on April 25!
When you're at the grocery store with your family or in line at a fast food restaurant, do you ever wonder about the people who created the products you're purchasing? Well, quit wondering and start reading Food Dudes! This is a new biography series about the men behind popular foods and drinks. Here's a full list of titles:
- Ben & Jerry: Ice Cream Manufacturers
- Caleb Davis Bradham: Pepsi-Cola Inventor
- Clarence Birdseye: Frozen Food Innovator
- Colonel Harland Sanders: KFC Creator
- Dave Thomas: Wendy's Founder
- Ettore Boiardi: Chef Boyardee Manufacturer
- John Pemberton: Coca-Cola Developer
- The Kellogg Family: Breakfast Cereal Pioneers
- The Mars Family: M&M Mars Candy Makers
- Milton Hershey: Hershey's Chocolate Creator
- Ray Kroc: McDonald's Restaurants Builder
- Robert Cade: Gatorade Inventor
- Tom Monaghan: Domino's Pizza Innovator
- William Wrigley Jr.: Wrigley's Chewing Gum Founder