Storytimes Resume in September
- Arrive early! We begin each program right on time, and you do not want to miss any fun!
- Visit the restroom before storytime begins.
- Please be considerate. Take crying infants and disruptive children out of the story room.
- Listen, listen, listen. Parents and children should be as quiet as possible while the storyteller is speaking. Each storytime incorporates finger-plays, songs and movement, so you have plenty of time to shake out your sillies.
- Parents should sit with children to prevent distractions.
- Enjoy yourselves. Each program is designed to introduce kids to the pleasures of reading.