Spring is in the air and it is a great time to clean up, clean out and get organized. Some people are naturals at this, but if you’re like me you may need a little help to get started. The Nonfiction Department has a lot of books on this subject. If you want to browse the shelves you can find organizing and de-cluttering books in the 640.43, 648.8 and Home Decorating 648.8 number.
Here are some of the books that have helped me conquer my clutter enemy.
- The Organized Home from the editors of Real Simple
- Unclutter Your Life in One Week by Erin Rooney Doland
- The Clutter Clinic by Romaine Lowery
- The Life Laundry by Dawna Walter
- Restoring Order to Your Home by Vicki Norris