Welcome to the Library Theatre
The Library Theatre is sponsored in part by the City of Hoover and the Friends of the Hoover Public Library.
The Library Theatre is a professional venue bringing world-class entertainment to an intimate setting in the heart of Hoover.
|HOOVER PUBLIC LIBRARY
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
MAYOR, CITY OF HOOVER
|Hal Humphrey, President
Michael Krawcheck, Trustee Emeritus
Eloise Martens, Trustee Emeritus
Fine Arts Manager
HOOVER CITY COUNCIL
Box office Information
- Regular Box Office hours are Monday-Friday, 10 am – 6 pm, with special hours for performances.
- Tickets are $27.50 each, plus processing fees of $2.50 per ticket. Accepted forms of payment are cash, check, VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. Mail orders are not accepted.
- Seating is reserved, with no guarantee that the same seats are available for all performances purchased.
- A full-season package consists of 1 ticket for each of the 9 shows during the season. Additional individual tickets (not part of a full-season package) are available beginning Friday, August 23.
- Order limit of six tickets per show, per patron, until Monday, August 26 at 10 am.
SAFETY and CONVENIENCE
The Library Theatre is eagerly anticipating the 2nd attempt :) at our 29th season and a return to entertainment for our ticket holders. We have missed you!
*ALL protocols and safety measures are subject to change in response to the developing state and public health standards and best practices.
By your attendance, we expect audience members to signal that they are not sick and have not been recently exposed to with anyone with symptoms or a confirmed case of COVID-19.
Should a ticket holder feel ill or suspect exposure, please contact our Box Office for an exchange to a different performance experience or for a full refund.
You will notice increased hand sanitization stations in accessible locations throughout our facility.
Contactless ticketing delivery will be available via e-mail, including contactless scan at door admissions. As always, individualized customer service is our promise to you. Please do not hesitate to contact us to share ways we can make your personal experience returning to the theatre a great one!
Benefits of Being a Season Ticket Holder
- Get your tickets to The Library Theatre’s full season of hit shows before they go on sale to the general public.
- Get a free limited edition gift celebrating our 2019-2020 season.
Donate your Unused Tickets
Have you considered making a donation to The Library Theatre? Support Hoover’s own World-Class Performing Arts Center with your tax-deductible donation and receive a contribution letter for tax filing purposes. Can’t use the tickets you’ve purchased? Donate them back to the Box Office prior to the performance and receive a contribution letter for the value of the tickets donated. Your financial support enables The Library Theatre to continue presenting nationally-recognized artists right in the heart of Hoover.
Benefits for All Patrons
- Intimate venue
- Meet-and-Greet with most artists
- Free refreshments in the lobby
- Free, lighted parking
- Free ticket exchanges
- Free mailing
- Personal Box Office support
Located at the Theatre Level entrance of the Hoover Public Library at 200 Municipal Drive, Hoover, AL 35216 - Directions
The Library Theatre season tickets are non-refundable, but may be exchanged. Just call us 48 hours before performance time and we’ll do our best to exchange your tickets for a different date or event.