Welcome to the Library Theatre
Dolores Hydock - In Her Own Fashion
Storyteller Dolores Hydock shares the funny, irreverent, true story of Ninette Griffith, who was Fashion Coordinator for Loveman's Department Store in Birmingham, Alabama in the 1950s and 1960s. Sassy, ambitious, and unflinchingly honest, Ninette was an elegantly independent woman who lived -- and savored -- a life full of celebrity hi-jinks, career disasters, and reckless romance. At age 95, Ninette was ready to tell all. This is her story.
Thursday, August 8, 2019
Mayor's Prayer Breakfast
The Annual Mayor’s Prayer Breakfast is sponsored by the Hoover Beautification Board and brings city and elected officials, religious leaders, business leaders, and the community together for a faith-based event.
The Library Theatre is sponsored in part by the City of Hoover and the Friends of the Hoover Public Library.
The Library Theatre is a professional venue bringing world-class entertainment to an intimate setting in the heart of Hoover.
|HOOVER PUBLIC LIBRARY
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
MAYOR, CITY OF HOOVER
Michael Krawcheck, Trustee Emeritus
Eloise Martens, Trustee Emeritus
Fine Arts Coordinator
HOOVER CITY COUNCIL
Box office Information
- Regular Box Office hours are Monday-Friday, 10 am – 6 pm, with special hours for performances.
- Tickets are $27.50 each, plus processing fees of $2.50 per ticket. Accepted forms of payment are cash, check, VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. Mail orders are not accepted.
- Seating is reserved, with no guarantee that the same seats are available for all performances purchased.
- A full-season package consists of 1 ticket for each of the 9 shows during the season. Additional individual tickets (not part of a full-season package) are available beginning Friday, August 17.
- Order limit of six tickets per show, per patron, until Monday, August 20 at 10 am.
Benefits of Being a Season Ticket Holder
- Get your tickets to The Library Theatre’s full season of hit shows before they go on sale to the general public.
- Get a free limited edition gift celebrating our 2018-2019 season.
Donate your Unused Tickets
Have you considered making a donation to The Library Theatre? Support Hoover’s own World-Class Performing Arts Center with your tax-deductible donation and receive a contribution letter for tax filing purposes. Can’t use the tickets you’ve purchased? Donate them back to the Box Office prior to the performance and receive a contribution letter for the value of the tickets donated. Your financial support enables The Library Theatre to continue presenting nationally-recognized artists right in the heart of Hoover.
Benefits for All Patrons
- Intimate venue
- Meet-and-Greet with most artists
- Free refreshments in the lobby
- Free, lighted parking
- Free ticket exchanges
- Free mailing
- Personal Box Office support
Located at the Theatre Level entrance of the Hoover Public Library at 200 Municipal Drive, Hoover, AL 35216 - Directions
The Library Theatre season tickets are non-refundable, but may be exchanged. Just call us 48 hours before performance time and we’ll do our best to exchange your tickets for a different date or event.