Welcome to the Library Theatre
Single tickets: $25
Tables of six: $150
plus processing fees
Reggie Torbor empowers others by sharing his testimony, employing lessons learned on and off the football field. He adamantly believes that the sacrifices and encouragement of family, teachers, coaches and mentors greatly influenced his success. This Super Bowl champion and retired 8-year NFL player now works on his life’s passion - leading and motivating others within their purpose as a motivational speaker and Personal Development Manager for Brasfield & Gorrie general contractors. Reggie graduated Lee High School (Baton Rouge) and Auburn University. He and his wife, Michelle, are the proud parents two boys, R.J. and Cameron, and own a new restaurant, Taproot Café, off Highway 150 in Hoover opening in Spring of 2021.
Call The Library Theatre Box Office at (205) 444-7888 for tickets or more information.
The Library Theatre is sponsored in part by the City of Hoover and the Friends of the Hoover Public Library.
The Library Theatre is a professional venue bringing world-class entertainment to an intimate setting in the heart of Hoover.
|HOOVER PUBLIC LIBRARY
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
MAYOR, CITY OF HOOVER
|Hal Humphrey, President
Michael Krawcheck, Trustee Emeritus
Eloise Martens, Trustee Emeritus
Fine Arts Manager
HOOVER CITY COUNCIL
Box office Information
- Regular Box Office hours are Monday-Friday, 10 am – 6 pm, with special hours for performances.
- Tickets are $27.50 each, plus processing fees of $2.50 per ticket. Accepted forms of payment are cash, check, VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. Mail orders are not accepted.
- Seating is reserved, with no guarantee that the same seats are available for all performances purchased.
- A full-season package consists of 1 ticket for each of the 9 shows during the season. Additional individual tickets (not part of a full-season package) are available beginning Friday, August 23.
- Order limit of six tickets per show, per patron, until Monday, August 26 at 10 am.
Benefits of Being a Season Ticket Holder
- Get your tickets to The Library Theatre’s full season of hit shows before they go on sale to the general public.
- Get a free limited edition gift celebrating our 2019-2020 season.
Donate your Unused Tickets
Have you considered making a donation to The Library Theatre? Support Hoover’s own World-Class Performing Arts Center with your tax-deductible donation and receive a contribution letter for tax filing purposes. Can’t use the tickets you’ve purchased? Donate them back to the Box Office prior to the performance and receive a contribution letter for the value of the tickets donated. Your financial support enables The Library Theatre to continue presenting nationally-recognized artists right in the heart of Hoover.
Benefits for All Patrons
- Intimate venue
- Meet-and-Greet with most artists
- Free refreshments in the lobby
- Free, lighted parking
- Free ticket exchanges
- Free mailing
- Personal Box Office support
Located at the Theatre Level entrance of the Hoover Public Library at 200 Municipal Drive, Hoover, AL 35216 - Directions
The Library Theatre season tickets are non-refundable, but may be exchanged. Just call us 48 hours before performance time and we’ll do our best to exchange your tickets for a different date or event.