Welcome to the Library Theatre
Thursday, December 3, 2015 at 7:30 p.m. & Friday, December 4, 2015 at 7:30 p.m. & Saturday, December 5, 2015 at 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, January 17, 2016 at 4:00 p.m. & Sunday, January 17, 2016 at 7:30 p.m.
Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at 7:30 p.m. & Thursday, February 25, 2016 at 7:30 p.m.
Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 7:30 p.m. & Friday, March 18, 2016 at 7:30 p.m.
Thursday, April 21, 2016 at 7:30 p.m. & Friday, April 22, 2016 at 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, May 7, 2016 at 4:00 p.m. & Saturday, May 7, 2016 at 7:30 p.m.
Box office Information
- Regular Box Office hours are Monday-Friday, 11 am – 6 pm, with special hours for performances.
- Tickets are $25.00 each, plus processing fees of $2.50 per ticket. Accepted forms of payment are cash, check, VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. Mail orders are not accepted.
- Seating is reserved, with no guarantee that the same seats are available for all performances purchased.
- A full-season package consists of 1 ticket for each of the 9 shows during the season. Additional individual tickets (not part of a full-season package) are available beginning Friday, August 21.
- Order limit of six tickets per show, per patron, until Monday, August 24 at 11 am.
Benefits of Being a Season Ticket Holder
- Get your tickets to The Library Theatre’s full season of hit shows before they go on sale to the general public.
- Get a free limited edition gift celebrating our 2015-2016 season.
Donate your Unused Tickets
Have you considered making a donation to The Library Theatre? Support Hoover’s own World-Class Performing Arts Center with your tax-deductible donation and receive a contribution letter for tax filing purposes. Can’t use the tickets you’ve purchased? Donate them back to the Box Office prior to the performance and receive a contribution letter for the value of the tickets donated. Your financial support enables The Library Theatre to continue presenting nationally-recognized artists right in the heart of Hoover.
Benefits for All Patrons
- Intimate venue
- Meet-and-Greet with most artists
- Free refreshments in the lobby
- Free, lighted parking
- Free ticket exchanges
- Free mailing
- Personal Box Office support
Located at the Theatre Level entrance of the Hoover Public Library at 200 Municipal Drive, Hoover, AL 35216 - Directions
Can’t Come By?
Purchase your tickets online at www.thelibrarytheatre.com or call our 24-hour Ticket Message Line at 205-444-7888.
The Library Theatre season tickets are non-refundable, but may be exchanged. Just call us 48 hours before performance time and we’ll do our best to exchange your tickets for a different date or event.
The Library Theatre is sponsored in part by the City of Hoover and the Friends of the Hoover Public Library.
The Library Theatre is a professional venue bringing world-class entertainment to an intimate setting in the heart of Hoover.
|HOOVER PUBLIC LIBRARY
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
MAYOR, CITY OF HOOVER
Sara Rast, Chairman
Fine Arts Coordinator
HOOVER CITY COUNCIL