PLAN YOUR VISIT
Directions: The Library Theatre Box Office is located at the Theatre Level entrance of the library. Convenient 15-minute parking is available outside the Box Office.
DIRECTIONS FROM I-65 (NORTH OR SOUTH) TO THE LIBRARY THEATRE AT THE HOOVER PUBLIC LIBRARY, 200 MUNICIPAL DRIVE, HOOVER, AL 35216
- Merge onto I-459 SOUTH toward TUSCALOOSA/HOOVER.
- Take the US-31 exit, Exit #13-B, towards HOOVER/PELHAM.
- Keep RIGHT at the fork in the ramp.
- Turn RIGHT (NORTH) onto US-31.
- Take your first right onto MUNICIPAL DRIVE.
- Take an immediate left into the library's parking lot.
- The Library Theatre is located on the Lower Level of the Hoover Public Library.
Accessibility: Our venue is equipped with accessible seating, as well special devices to assist the hearing impaired.
Dress Code: There is no specific dress code. Most of our patrons wear casual business attire, but you’ll often see people in jeans and that is just fine too! We want you to be comfortable while you sit back, relax and let us entertain you!
Arrival to performances: Our doors open 30 minutes prior to performance times. Most shows require that our ushers hold late arrivals in the lobby until a suitable pause in the program or until a song set has completed for applause. Our shows are at 7:30, so we hope to see you shortly after 7 p.m. We don’t want you (or your fellow, already-seated attendees) to miss a minute, so please don’t be late.
Performance length: Most concerts usually last 90 minutes and plays are typically 2.5 hours in length with an intermission.
Artist meet and greets and reception are temporarily suspended for the Fall, but we hope to resume these soon at some point during the 2021-2022 season.